Thread: Car Crash
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2015, 16:29   #100
accyman
God Member

Re: Car Crash

i couldnt say the amount it varies

i know for example that a single male in his 20s with no children killed by a drunk driver will only get funeral expenses and his parents or sister/brotehr get nothing as i know of an instance where this happened

regardless of who pays it money will be paid and this moron will not have to pay a penny most likely.I would like to see extra years added on when the final payments are made to his victims if he can not pay the amount himself out of his own pocket or from sale of his property if he has any

courts are still way too soft on uninsured drivers and unlicenced drivers.As far as im concerned if you get behind the wheel of a car without a licence you are intending on killing someone as you have not got the required training to operate a very dangerous bit of gear.I think not having a licence is just as bad as driving a car drunk

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote