Thread: HELP needed
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2015, 17:00   #9
Accyexplorer
Senior Member+

Re: HELP needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseredg View Post
I have had supporting letters from my go, respiratory doctor and respiratory nurse... health visitor has also written a supporting letter and even phoned the hyndburn homes herself but was fibbed off.
Where is this damp coming from?
By that, I mean is it your fault through drying washing and not opening windows or is it structural like raising damp etc?

If the damp is due to you not opening windows etc or your housing association don't have access to the property (ie it is denied for whatever reason) is unlikely they will be liable.

It maybe worth reading the landlords and tenancy act I think it's sec12/13 (don't quote me on this).

It would also be good to have it writing from your health visitor that she personally contacted the housing association and was "fibbed off".

The next step I would suggest is taking all relevant paperwork and seeking professional legal advice.

I'm sorry if my comment sounds a little harsh but I'm just trying to establish where you stand legally.

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote