View Single Post
Old 14-04-2015, 01:46   #12
accyman
God Member

Re: Electric Car Charger

about 2 people said they will use it on hyndburn chat but why anyone would leave home without making sure their car had enough power i dont know..

yes i do actually know it will be free electricity for them despite that electricity been made by burning fossil fuels or nuclear energy its somehow deemed green energy so we dont get free petrol and diesel because they are dirty fuels .Dont get me started on how the process of making and delivering parts from sources all over the world puts out a carbon footprint so huge the car will never justify its self.

if they want free electricity they should have fitted a huge winder handle so they could charge their cars up like you do them wind up torches and radios

not sure where the money comes from to pay for this free electricity handout but they could have at least fitted a few USB ports so folk could charge tehir phones

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote