Thread: Small Beer?
View Single Post
Old 25-05-2015, 17:30   #13
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Small Beer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
Once again you've shown why so many Accy Webbers have left this site, you can't resist poking at things you know nowt about. Out of the 12000 and some names of Accringon's Heroes in my file she has to pick some one, she' doing it for a reason. which you in your blind abusive manner can't see.
Mick if you read this please remove my name from the members list.
Retlaw, you know that I have great respect for you and for the work you do, but I do not believe you are such a petty man as to make an issue of this.
Less was just asking if it was right that some men are singled out while others who gave the same for their country(their lives) are not?
It is a valid question. He was not slighting anything that your Cath has designed at all.
I suppose on the plus side what Accyman has said about the publicity is true....and it does bring to mind sacrifices made by men of this area...but don't you think their deeds have been hijacked somewhat for a commercial enterprise?

If you choose to leave Accyweb for something which is so petty, then you are not the man I took you for. Do not take offence where no offence was meant(or at least that is how I construed the original post).
You are a better person than that.....and why do you feel the need to talk down Accyweb?
If it truly is such a bad place then silently walk away from it.....I for one would miss your input.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 25-05-2015 at 17:32.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote