View Single Post
Old 26-05-2015, 16:11   #43
Gordon Booth
Senior Member+

Re: How the mighty has fallen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morecambe Ex Pat View Post
. We are in the middle of a large project and most of the work is being done by six individuals, in their own offices. The project is way behind schedule although the timescale was not considered tight. As project co-ordinator I am hearing numerous reasons why sections of the project are late. The main excuse is the lack of time yet the same individuals are spending a lot of their time Tweeting and posting on Facebook.

If they were on the phone chatting to people I would never know but to be posting on open social media, during working hours and then complaining they are short of time, I find annoying. There is a danger that we could not get paid for this job and lack of delivery would also affect my reputation for future projects.
You know they're doing it in company time, the project is well behind and you may not get paid for it!
But all you do is moan about it on Accyweb? Heavens, man, if I was your boss and I found out it would be your job on the line as well as theirs!
Never mind your reputation, worry about your job!
You're the co-ordinator, that means you're the boss, you're in charge, you're responsible!
Get that stick out.

Last edited by Gordon Booth; 26-05-2015 at 16:19.
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote