View Single Post
Old 31-05-2015, 21:37   #11285
mobertol
God Member

Re: Today in pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
It's good to see your Ma home and looking good, Margaret. Your photos for the competition are great - they should have received recognition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post

It would have been good to know how the judges came to their decisions. That said, there were a lot of very very good pictures, so it cannot have been an easy job.

Yes Ma is improving, but she will stand watching......I am sure she will be pushing the boundaries when my back is turned.
I'm glad to see your mum looking so well too - parents - they are irreplaceable!

Glad to see someone made it to the final evening of the Photo exhibition - I spoke to my aunt today but unfortunately she didn't make it as they were away. She was very enthusiastc about some of the film nights and workshop events though. You photos look fab framed Margaret - as to the voting my aunt more or less expressed what I heard from you all here - I think a popular jury would have come up with different winners but then we are not "artistes" - just amateur photography enthusiasts o.O

“Beauty is an experience, nothing else. It is not a fixed pattern or an arrangement of features. It is something felt, a glow or a communicated sense of fineness.”
~ D. H. Lawrence
mobertol is offline   Reply With Quote