View Single Post
Old 28-06-2015, 02:26   #30
accyman
God Member

Re: New pub opening .

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanley convert View Post
Well people it is due to open on the 20th of July it,s called the brickworks a Marstons pub who have 1700 pubs throughout the country and employ 14,000 people they sell well known ales such as pedigree, sneck lifter, cocker hoop, banks beers, hobgoblin to name a few they also own thwaites brewing division so there will be wainwrights Marstons also own 5 breweries including Jennings.
as for the two for one food deals the cheapest meal is free we went to the willows at Blackburn on Saturday had 2 nice sized sirlion steaks chips onion rings and peas a pepper sauce and a side salad plus 2 pints one being stella and the bill came in at 23 quid which i dont call bad and the food was very good.
Also the new venture has created over 40 FULL TIME JOBS !!!!!!! as for it being boarded up in a couple of years I cant see it myself these family friendly pubs are booming as anybody has tried to get in Sycamore farm in Burnley will testify, and hopefully the brickworks will be good for the town.
i hope this new one is more like sycamore farm than the willows.The willows is rank where as sycamore farm offers good quality food and plenty of it

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote