View Single Post
Old 03-07-2015, 20:18   #18
accyman
God Member

Re: Good clairvoyant?

despite been fraudsters i dont mind them that claim to read your future and a bit of palm reading .To me as long as there arnt large amounts of money been demanded its a bit of a trivial thing liek throwing a couple of quid in a bandit but what i find repulsive and should be banned and prosecuted for fraud are people who claim they are talking to the dead or even worse that the dead are talking back to them

if there was life after death and people who were dead had the ability to contact the living if that person loved their family member enough they would contact them directly and not require a man or woman to be paid £40 or whatever to pass a message on

if any of my dead relatives want to talk to me they can look for me on facebook because if heaven is such a nice place they will have decent broadband and if they havnt then it isnt really that great a place to be because eternity without at least a 20mb connection seems more like hell than heaven to me

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote