Thread: "Poo dunnit"
View Single Post
Old 30-07-2015, 09:10   #56
Studio25

Re: "Poo dunnit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accyexplorer View Post
As usual the majority are being punished for a irresponsible acts of a few:-
Dogs could be banned from sport pitches and play areas in Accrington - Accrington Observer
I don't have a problem with this, even though it means that I'll have to walk a mile with my dogs on the lead before they can be let off for their run, instead of just crossing the road and letting them off.

In every aspect of life, you get a minority of scummy, antisocial people who spoil it for the rest. whether it's driving, watching a match, going for a night out or walking your dog. There's very little that can be done about these types of people, in fact the behaviour of the majority promotes further antisocial behaviour by the minority.

The football field over the road from my house isn't too bad - I only see within the playing area once a fortnight or so. There's always some in the rest of the field, though. Having said that, the parents of players seem to think it's OK to discard drinks bottles, food wrappers and dead umbrellas where they stand instead of taking it home, but I suppose they are only dangerous to wildlife, whereas excrement is dangerous to their little darlings.

Studio25 is offline   Reply With Quote