View Single Post
Old 02-08-2015, 14:45   #14
Accyexplorer
Senior Member+

Re: The Swarm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
You don't think we pull our weight?
What do you think the 12billion foreign aid contribution is then?
Explain why you think our government is to blame.
Jason sometimes you talk a whole lot of twaddle.

These people did not sail from the Yemen, or Somalia, or Eritrea to our shores...had they done this then it would be our responsibility to take them in and house them.
They landed on the shores of other EU countries.......where they could easily have asked for migrant/asylum status.
They didn't do that. They chose to travel through several countries...sometimes assisted by the police of that country....until they got to France.......and France is more than happy to let them come across the channel to the UK....it removes from them the need to do anything at all about these economic ILLEGAL migrants. France doesn't want them....but you feel it is alright for us to take them....and to infer that by not doing so we are shirking our responsibilities.
We are NOT......we have NO responsibility to them.

I will repeat my analogy.
You are sat eating your Sunday Roast.....a family of Yemeni people arrive...make themselves comfortable in your lounge, eat the food that you worked for. sit watching the TV that you have paid for.
Use the house that you worked hard to provide for your family.
And you think this is right?
image.jpg
Source:-
Graphics: Europe's asylum seekers - BBC News

Do I think halfway down the chart constitutes the UK as 'pulling its weight'? Hmmm.
You say France etc doesn't want these folk but if the "graphics" in the above article are accurate they take more than the UK so to claim that the UK is the only place these folk swarm to because they get free money,free houses, a chauffeur driven car and a butler is "twaddle"

Perhaps,our govt is partly to blame through bombing and invading these folks countries...usually turning them from quite stable societies into unstable versions that decent folk (quite rightly) want to flee or perhaps their to blame from relaxing border controls for other immigrants.

Please put my curiosity at rest and tell me your not going on the Northwest infidels demo

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote