Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: The Swarm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accyexplorer View Post
Attachment 50236
Source:-
Graphics: Europe's asylum seekers - BBC News

Do I think halfway down the chart constitutes the UK as 'pulling its weight'? Hmmm.
You say France etc doesn't want these folk but if the "graphics" in the above article are accurate they take more than the UK so to claim that the UK is the only place these folk swarm to because they get free money,free houses, a chauffeur driven car and a butler is "twaddle"

Perhaps,our govt is partly to blame through bombing and invading these folks countries...usually turning them from quite stable societies into unstable versions that decent folk (quite rightly) want to flee or perhaps their to blame from relaxing border controls for other immigrants.

Please put my curiosity at rest and tell me your not going on the Northwest infidels demo
The graph and the information from the totally unbiased(I don't think so) BBC, means absolutely nothing Jason.
We are NOT, repeat NOT responsible for any of them....unless they turn up in a boat off the south coast....or any other coast of these islands.....having travelled from a port in the country of origin.
They are the responsibility of the country where the FIRST landfall was made.
Except they do not WANT to stay in any of those countries.
They PREFER to travel to the UK.....which is seen as the soft touch of the EU.

That is the problem....the fact that these people think that we should dip our hands in our pockets and support them and their dependants.

As for your question, I am going to treat that with the contempt it deserves.
You asking me that infers that I am racist.(and I am offended that you would even consider to ask me such a thing)
I am not.

If these people had attempted to come here using the correct methods, I would be defending their rights in a similar way to the way I am now saying that they should not be here.
I am for a just and equitable defence of our borders.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web