Thread: The Swarm!
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2015, 15:36   #19
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: The Swarm!

No, absolutely not.
They did not make landfall in France.
What is that you do not understand about the rules for asylum seekers(and many of these are not asylum seekers in the true sense of the word....they are economic migrants.....out to make a better life for themselves).
I am not against those who wish to better themselves.....I applaud them......as long as their application for migrant status is processed from their country of origin in the correct way.

If they decide that they do not want to do this...follow the rules, then it leads me to believe that they will not abide by other rules which the rest of us must live by, when they get into this country.
There have to be regulations with regard to border control.
Many of the countries on the BBC graph are larger than the UK anyway......but you can forget that....these illegal immigrants do not WANT to go these other countries because they feel they will be better catered for by the benefits system here
The other thing about that graph is that these are applications for asylum made in the correct manner.....not just riding rough shod over the rules.

I am never sure if you truly believe what you post or whether you post theses things to be provocative and contentious.
And it isn't humorous to infer that I am racist because I hold these views.....it wasn't dry juvenile humour, it was just offensive.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 02-08-2015 at 15:41.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote