Thread: Sean Mc
View Single Post
Old 13-08-2015, 07:29   #751
yonmon
Senior Member+

Re: Sean Mc

Quote:
Originally Posted by pidge View Post
You really don't EVER have a good word to say about mcconville redraine, every comment you ever make about him is negative ! An last night he came on an looked really bright, done a lot more than what bruna did. This vendetta you have against him is inappropriate.
I must confess Pidge that I just love a Vendetta !.... In particular a whopping portion of the Chocolate Mint variety ( liberally dusted with dark chocolate powder and with a small pouring of clotted cream !)... But that is by the by .

Of course I could be mistaken, but do I detect from this post that perhaps you have not quite grasped the fact that there are on many occasions, running through this thread other posts with a definite tongue-in-cheek intent ?. The real truth being that most of us, and I say this with deep conviction ,really do appreciate our Sean's silky skills and his immeasurable value to the squad.
.Nevertheless, I must repeat my total admiration for his en-pointe 'Glissade precipitee' so ably demonstrated in his approach to the ball in Tuesday evening's penalty shoot-out!..a sight to behold methinks !.

Keep the faith !!.
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web