View Single Post
Old 09-09-2015, 12:27   #32
accyman
God Member

Re: Should the TV License be scrapped?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael1954 View Post
I wasn't insinuating anything. Just asking a question because of your use of the term goon squad, a term used by those people who post those videos. I have seen those videos too. It's not a job I would like, what with the amount of abuse they have to take. Why did you call them goon squads?

because they lie to gain access to peoples property and trick people into signing admissions of guilt

until they gain access to your house the only information they have about you is that you havnt purchased a tv licence for that property they have no idea and no way of proving you are using a tv until they see it with their own eyes so use lies to gain access to your home

even the police have to have a warrant these people just claim they have the super power of entering peoples homes which puts them above the police if true.

they dont get too abusive to men they do like to throw their weight around with people such as young single mums though and see poverty stricken areas as a good source to keep their fine rates up

thats my opinion of them and its not just formed from youtube clips iv seen their shady and bullying tactics up close and boy did his attitude change when he realised there was a man in the house

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote