View Single Post
Old 21-09-2015, 15:09   #66
accyman
God Member

Re: Should the TV License be scrapped?

my son has just started university and he is using the student accommodation which is around a hundred or so rooms within a building which are just about big enough for a single bed , a small desk and a single upright wardrobe

each room no bigger than a prison cell has to have its own tv licence they cant share one throughout the building

left my son with KODI and instructions not to open his door to anyone he dosnt know and to keep the tv ariel out of his tv

i would have cut it off at the wall but that would probably get him in trouble but he dosnt watch live tv and like me dosnt rate UK tv shows that much either so all his viewing is either not avialable in the UK yet or has already aired

hes doing a media degree in film and advertising by coincidence a course that the bbc should think of sending its employees on so they can earn their money instead of relying on the bbc tax system

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 21-09-2015 at 15:13.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote