Thread: Crematorium
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2015, 23:50   #2
accyman
God Member

Re: Crematorium

not having its gone

from what i can make out the decision has been reversed but instead of restoring the large cross a piddly little cross will be available and slung under a shelf if anyone wants it removing

like or dislike peter britcliffe he acted on this and raised awareness of it so it couldn't quietly slip by

just your usual insensitive councilor coming up with anything he can to grab a headline and get his name in the press regardless of how many people he causes upset to

i doubt he would have insulted the muslim faith in this way but hey ho its only christians been offended and if the full cross isnt restored as to how it has been for many years the people of Hyndburn will know exactly how little he thinks of the people he came to live among

£2000 to remove a cross and slap a bit of white paint on the walls then pee off a whole district - bargain

just a note

no muslims complained nor did anyone else he thought this up all off his own bat although he did use the jehovas and atheists to justify his decision

his next stunt will be removing the crosses off hot cross buns

ps:

ken moss is the man in question .... yeah that one

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 01-10-2015 at 00:00.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote