View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 19:50   #45
Guinness

Texas Holdem Poker Champion!
Re: Crematorium

So...breaking it down..our MP

a) Doesn't know what a minority is
b) Can't spell
c) Can't do maths (i.e 3/8 of non-christian Hyndburn is greater than 5/8 of christian Hyndburn)
d) Can't do geography (apparently he thinks he lives in XXXX)

Yet still claims to be smarter than us plebs when it comes to the fiscal issues of leaving Europe whilst claiming to speak on behalf of 95% (75,000 people) in Hyndburn

Back on thread I keep seeing a 40% figure for none believers using the crematorium...

Considering that the Muslim community do not use this crematorium, a simple calculation using the census figures would show that 73% of Hyndburn crematorium users are Christian, leaving a mere 27% of people who may possibly be offended (and thats not accounting for the variation that could be caused by the 4000+ people who thought that their personal belief system had sod all to do with census takers)

And by the way I'm a none believer..and just like I did with mine, I know lots of people who tell their kids that mum/dad/gran is in heaven and happy...a cross is kinda significant to the innocent and undoctrinated kids who go to funerals.

Ken Moss tried to screw with the memorial in Huncoat and got his backside kicked, he's had it kicked on his own now defunct facebook group, he's had it kicked here with the benches and now he's had it kicked in the national media....but according to him it's all Britcliffes fault *sigh*

Last edited by Guinness; 02-10-2015 at 19:59.
Guinness is offline   Reply With Quote