View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015, 13:58   #35
accyman
God Member

Re: 5p for a carrier bag

i dont personally think anything we do will effect climate change i think the world will do as it pleases regardless of any efforts

what i do object to is using the fear of impending doom to bleed peoples pockets dry

they made us use energy saving light bulbs that use less electricity.Not only are these bulbs more expensive but because they use less electricity the electricity companies raised the price of electricity to cover the loss in usage of power

whatever way they find to save energy gets negated by someone who relies on products using as much energy as possible

cars now do more mileage to the gallon these days and have fuel saving measures so when these inventions came into play up went the fuel costs.People switched to diesel for more mileage so up shot the price of diesel that used to be half of what petrol was

no matter how we try to help we get punished

two people who wont ever loose out are the government and the big companies especially power and fuel companies who are he ones who should be getting told to clean up their acts not us

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote