View Single Post
Old 11-10-2015, 12:43   #51
DaveinGermany
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: The Swarm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
Quotes like: "The anti-foreigner rhetoric and vocabulary being used by the Prime Minister must be challenged head-on."

As a bit of a Guardian-reading liberal myself, I've no problem with that, however, if Accyexplorer had said those exact same words on here, he would be on the receiving end of all sorts of abuse for being a "left wing liberal bleeding heart do-gooder" etc.

Yet there's almost total silence about Jeremy Corbyn having the same attitudes. Go figure.
Yes Wynn, Corbyn is a left wing liberal, bleeding heart whiner! Happy now? Someone's called him & he's now officially up there with Accy-explorer in the world of AccyWeb.

The thing about Corbyn & our very own Accy-explorer is that they both have opinions, (as do we all) but the circles they move in are worlds apart. In our world we can readily respond & interact with one another, but in the world of the politico, pretty much what Joe & Josephina public says or does has virtually no relevance to them whatsoever, that is until there's an election or similar coming up.

The truth of that can be seen within these very pages, how many politicoes or their mouthpieces have a presence on this site? Yet our day to day opinions & wranglings are of no interest to these "Elite"? that is until they're wanting something, then you can't get shut of 'em, they're there, feeling your pain & sharing your grievances, then the vote's done the dusts settled & there's neither hide nor hair of them. Tucked away in their little lairs until their next time of want.