Neil
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Re: Crematorium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Would that person have the initials PB by any chance?

And my feelings are not that I support anyone elses views, but that I think it was misguided to remove the cross because it causes very little in the way of offence to people who are bereaved(and the fact that councils have followed government guidelines slavishly at the expense of the communities they serve says much about the mindless sheep that make up these councils)...they have other things on their mind.

At the end of all the shenanigans the apology(if that is what it was ) came too late and seemed to be given grudgingly......not the mark of an honorable person at all.......yes, I know there is little honour in politics.
Ken already mentioned Peter so thats a given. It was what others did that I was disappointed by.

You can't really apologise for doing something wrong until a different solution has been found and implemented. What if the original solution was decided in the end to be the correct solution after apologising for it? I've confused myself but you probably get what I mean