View Single Post
Old 23-01-2016, 15:18   #28
DaveinGermany
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

Having just spent near on the last 2 hours watching a live stream of the launch of "GO - Grassroots out" a cross party campaign for the UK to get out of the EU. I must admit a certain quiet pride that there are folk still prepared to stand up for & who believe in UK as capable enough to go it alone.

As usual, the "Farage" showed his savvy showmanship & Liam Fox put across a well reasoned argument, even Kate Hoey showed that the Labour doggerel should be kicked into touch.

Now, if only enough of the neutered, liberalist, self loathing, whinging leftists, can take on board the plainly stated facts without resorting to their typical yowls condemning rational thinkers as Nazis & Racists ....... the UK could well be back on the road back to self governance & sensibility, one can only hope.

Just a little aside, I don't see that any of the MSM were running with this story, especially the Brussels Bullshting Co-operative!

Last edited by DaveinGermany; 23-01-2016 at 15:21.
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote