Thread: The Swarm!
View Single Post
Old 28-01-2016, 07:28   #77
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: The Swarm!

Some folk just don't get it.
We have problems looking after our own people in this country...yet there are t hose who would take in all the worlds problems.
There is no way of checking that these are refugees from crisis torn parts of the world. Many of these people have destroyed their documents so that their country of origin cannot be determined.......others have travelled on false documents.

Are we happy to take people who could be members of ISIS....who would like to wreak havoc in our towns and then post videos and gloat over our distress??

If they were genuine refugees then they would settle in the first safe haven they landed on...but they don't, they are drawn to the UK because of its soft treatment.

Do we really want to import the violence that can be clearly seen in Calais, the lawlessness. If these people are not going to follow the laws in France what makes us think they will abide by the rules in the UK...they don't...they cite their staus .

I do not align myself with the comments made by retlaw, but I DO have concerns about the numbers of these people we are being asked to help......we should be helping our own homeless people before taking in the foreign homeless.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote