Thread: The Swarm!
View Single Post
Old 28-01-2016, 13:02   #92
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: The Swarm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtheP47 View Post
Yup Margaret your self esteem is dependent on your judgement of you. Yes indeedy.

Circle the Wagons.
You are welcome to your xenophobia Margaret, you and all the other prejudiced naysayers with your dystopian prophesies and your not so very thinly veiled ways of sayin' “ I don’t want them in my backyard”
I am quite comfortable in my judgement of myself....and do not need any assurances from you at all.
I am far from being xenophobic. I am just being realistic.
When it comes to providing for people we should be doing this for our own people first.
What we cannot provide for own homeless, we should not be offering to the homeless of another country.

And as far as your comment 'Not in my Backyard' being thinly veiled...it isn't veiled at all. That is exactly what I am saying...and for the reasons I have outlined fully in other posts........but just for you I will reiterate.
Housing(lack of)Schools(places, lack of), health care(already stretched to limits)...the general infrastructure of the country(poor roads, transport etc)...plus the fact that these people...refugees, asylum seekers,migrants...whatever you want to call them do not wish to integrate here...do not want to follow our laws.....would have us tailor OUR lives to their needs, their rules....it is happening right now in other countries...open your eyes and see.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote