View Single Post
Old 28-01-2016, 19:14   #99
DaveinGermany
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: The Swarm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtheP47 View Post
Ah, so yet another celebrity extolling the virtues of the refugees & sermonizing as to why we should be more accepting. How many other "enlightened luminaries" have been bumping their gums as to what we should do & what they intend to do (but as far as I can see not much happening with that particular puppy though, Geldof, Thompson, Cumberbatch, Colymore & Sturgeon to name a few ....... mouth & trousers comes to mind")

Credit at least to Capaldi as he was over there in JORDAN, a refugee camp close to their home I can understand, but as to enclaves of vice, villainy & thuggery in mainland Europe is beyond my comprehension & ken, especially the squalid nests on the French coast.

Nice try fella, but it doesn't cut it for me ..... 6/10 needs improvement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
Cameron used the phrase deliberately, as he knew it would deflect from the question he was being asked and, hey presto, it worked!
Unbelievable & woeful, if the "Honourable opposition ????", can't focus long enough upon a single topic without being so readily distracted by such simplistic tactics that they instantaneously respond by frothing & foaming like rabid Pavlovian conditioned canines ......... What hope that these misfits could sort a major issue for their electorate?

Here boy! Good girl! Wanna stick? Where's your ball? Good mannimal ...... Fetch!