Thread: The Swarm!
View Single Post
Old 29-01-2016, 11:38   #105
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: The Swarm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imagined1 View Post
How sustained is a commitment to peace and tolerance. A world that is free from fear and animosity and scaremongering over perceived dangers.

Yes of course there are problems at our borders I cannot dispute this but my concern is that the continued tolerance of despicable FOS on here, apparently a child friendly forum, is unnerving.
Yes....that would be lovely wouldn't it?
A world full of peace and tolerance. Maybe you could go to Raqqa and preach that gospel there. I don't think you would get very far before someone said of with his/her head.
The dangers are not just perceived...they are real. Were you asleep when the Paris massacres happened? That was a demonstration of tolerance and peace for you.

Your line in understatement is phenomenal.....problems with our Borders...that is laughable. Border control haven't a Scooby about who is in this country, whether they should be here or what their motives are.

It would be good if you could outline what your acronym FOS stands for. I can hazard a guess at a few...and none of them are suitable to be on a family friendly forum...so that isn't jsut a bit hypocritical is it??
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote