God Member

Re: The Swarm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
According to :-
Urban Dictionary: omg

OMG
Used by retarded teenagers.
They say it stands for OH MY GOD, but they really mean it stands for OBSERVE MY GAYNESS
Retarded Teenager: OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!
Me: I am
Other Person: Hey dip**** is it really too hard for you to spell Oh My God
by Scribbler March 18, 2005

totally awesome response i mean like literally

To get away from the "swarm" thing ... there are millions of real refugees in Syria and Jordan etc. How are folks over there responding to the resettlement of these? Does the UK government have a target figure, the no. that they are prepared to allow legally into the country? Are British officials on the ground, in Syria and Jordan for example, processing legitimate claimants? And is the sort of mess that is happening in Calais and elsewhere affecting how the British public views legitimate claimants?

The Channel isn't much of a barrier, unlike the Atlantic; but The Channel, and the coasts of Britain can be controlled, especially if the EU minds its own friggin' business.

Not without dissent from many Canadians, particularly in areas where the defeated tories still have some strength, we are committed to taking 25 thousand Syrians .... families and groups at risk first.. We shall probably meet that target by the end of February. Not only the Federal, Provincial, and municipal governments, but also local church groups are sponsoring refugees, many of whom arrived by RCAF transports. Not surprisingly, they seem to like it here.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote