View Single Post
Old 10-02-2016, 13:34   #26
Retlaw
I am Banned

Re: Getting rid of Tories ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Retlaw, this might be your solution to the problem, but I think this would precipitate world war 3.

All these muslim men who are deserting their countries, living in camps....why are thy not staying and fighting this abhorrent regime.

We are told that the number of militant muslims is a minority...that the majority of muslims are peace loving and tolerant....so tell me why aren't they standing up and fighting for their lands, for the right to live peaceably.

The solutions need to come from the muslim world. Otherwise they will always be citing western aggression, damning the US, France and Europe for the ills that beset them.
Where are the rich middle eastern countries in this?.....They seem to be committing nothing to the solution, they are sitting on their hands, they don't seem to be offering accommodation or safety or financial aid(well apart from Jordan). These people are their muslim brothers.

All the muslim men who are fit and healthy should be sent back to their countries to fight the aggressors.......let the women and children be looked after by Europe, by the charitable donations, but send the men back to reclaim their homeland.

In years to come when these so called refugees grow up they will denounce us for not allowing them to have their countries, for not giving them the wherewithal to take back their lands......most of them despise the western way of life anyway.
Margaret I know they despise the Western way of life, and want to get rid of it, so why do they want to come here then, they are ready enough to use Western technology to achieve their ideals, all those fit and healthy young men are the advance force, and if them isis get a toe hold, all the muslims that now denounce them, would convert like a flash of lightening, they are as sh11te scared of them as the syrians are, how many so called British muslims do you hear of going out to fight isis. I wonder what our descendants will think of us when Westminster Palace is a giant mosque. WW3 or not the only answer is to do unto others as they do unto us, slaughter them. Talking to them will achieve nothing, they don't talk thats weakness. I hate all this crap about being raceist, and people being frightend to express an opinion, they are the raceists and play that card at the drop of a hat, who the ell let them get that much power in the British Isles. Two World Wars, millions of British soldiers died, and we curl our toes up at muslims.

Last edited by Neil; 11-02-2016 at 23:13. Reason: *'s
Retlaw is offline   Reply With Quote