View Single Post
Old 19-02-2016, 22:08   #44
DaveinGermany
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

So the boy blunder "Call me Dave" has done a deal for the UK, apparently (according to him) it's the right deal for Europe & UK ...... really? The clown should be concentrating on what's in the best interests of UK & not Europe, let them sort out their own shyte!

From what I can see there's no sign of repatriating power to our courts, we'll still have to give precedence to European courts. No control over borders if it gainsays EU tenets & as to clamping down on benefits to foreigners who've never put anything into the system but are queuing up with open hands for whatever they can get!

Absolute garbage! And to top it all, when all the other 27 leaders go back home & present it to their own people there's going to be a right carry on. No, this isn't over, not by a long shot! My personal view is that cutting all ties with Europe & the UK's complete withdrawal from the EU is the only way to achieve our sovereignty. (And I've been living in the middle of Europe for the last 32 years)