View Single Post
Old 20-02-2016, 11:23   #52
DaveinGermany
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCB View Post
We are a Parliamentary democracy and elect MPs to represent us .
In theory yes, but in the reality those days are long gone. When was the last time a "British" governments were free to make decisions for the British people without having to ensure they weren't infringing some directive/ruling/diktat that came out of Brussels?

I find it hard to believe that there are some folk who still can't see that the more enmeshed we become with Europe, the less our individual sovereign rights as "British nationals" & nation state can be maintained. The continual whittling away of our choices continues every day through all levels of our daily existence micro managed by faceless functionaries within the corridors of power in Brussels.

Our own weak willed, submissive, political classes are meekly, taking it for team GB, then heaping it out on Joe & Josephina public to suck it all up! No mate, those who still believe our democracy is run for "us" by our chosen representatives have well & truly been shafted over & quieted by the continuous stream of cultural marxist effluent pumped out of the sewers of Brussels!

Get the biggest spoon you can find & keep gagging it down! As that's the way it'll be (but without the light sprinkling of sugar on top) if the UK votes to stay in the EU.

Last edited by DaveinGermany; 20-02-2016 at 11:25.
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote