View Single Post
Old 20-02-2016, 11:41   #57
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

If things carry on in the same vein then we could do away with MP 's and turn the
Palace of Westminster into dorms for asylum seekers and refugees.

The time spent in hammering out the minutiae of these so called deals took our attention away from the growing problems created by migrants in the EU.
(Also from the dire economic situations in the Eurozone....was this planned as a diversional ploy or is it just a coincidental thing).
A crisis which was worsened by badly thought out idealistic 'solutions' which far from solving the problem made it infinitely worse.
The EU is a donkey running in a race for thoroughbreds. It is too big, too ungainly with far too many members who cannot agree that there is daylight outside.
This corrupt institution has, for the 21st year, failed to balance its books. It fails to rein in its spending, it does not ditch the projects which have proved to be worthless(like the single currency) but pours more and more money (our money)into them to try and make them work.

The EU is intent on keeping the status quo.....this is despite the fact that some of the members recognise that it cannot exist without some sweeping reforms.....and this is borne out by reports from the OECD(Organisation for Economic Co operation and Development).

I am going to have to seriously curtail my viewing of TV over the weekend.....all this guff on the EU is seriously damaging my health. I can feel my BP touching the ceiling right now.
I have attached a duster to it so that it can knock the dust off the light fitting.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 20-02-2016 at 11:45.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote