Old 21-02-2016, 12:02   #89
DaveinGermany
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
You have to laugh at the timing...

no sooner is cameron on TV shoving his worthless platitudes germany kick off lol
It has been going on for a while actually AM. Merkel is getting it from all sides, some of her own party members are grumbling about the situation & the CSU they're the Bayerische sister party of Merkels CDU are making noises about her being placed before a German superior court for contravening the German constitution.

De Maiziere, is bumping his gums because other EU countries aren't prepared to take their quota (decided in the main by Germany) of "assigned gimmegrants", especially the Visegrad 4, who are rightly telling her to "Poke it where the sun don't shine!" As far as they're concerned it's a German matter as "You invited them, so you see how you get on with it, none of our concern Guv!"

To quote old Cpl Jonsey about the Germans "They don't like it up 'em!" And that's exactly what's happening more often, turning Merkel & her fawning sycophants in to proper miserable "SauerKrauts"