Thread: Website
View Single Post
Old 24-02-2016, 12:35   #11
AccyMad
God Member

Re: Website

Completely agree, I can't see the logic in this at all - if or when the gates increase significantly, then yes maybe it would work better.
I know a lot of other clubs operate cashless turnstiles but this is mainly at the larger grounds & it can be frustrating in some cases to have to walk a mile or two further to find the ticket office & then go back to the correct turnstile - I know we don't have that problem in terms of distance as our ground is a lot more compact than others but it still doesn't seem to make much sense.
Aside from the inconvenience for the fans, who is going to operate these ticket booths which are going to pop up near the turnstiles or have we suddenly taken on a few extra staff??
And why just now when we are trying to encourage 'floaters' to come to Stanley to witness our assault on the League 2 promotion spots - if there is justification for this decision it would be good if this could be explained to the fans - a little communication done in the right way goes a long way