View Single Post
Old 25-02-2016, 12:07   #1
accyman
God Member

Local Chemists messing up peoples prescription

i along with many others have found themselves having to mess around and be messed around because their signatures are been submitted years after they stopped using a chemist by the chemist they stopped using to get them back on to their books.

if you find that for some reason your regular chemist has been ignored and your prescription has been sent to another chemist it is more than likely the chemist has submitted your signature to the doctors without your consent

in my case i went to the chemist to get my medical supplies only to find a different chemist had my stuff which was shut.Luckily none of my meds are life threatening if i dont take them but it has taken 3 days to sort this mess out just because someone decided to submit my signature from almost 3 years ago to try and get me back on their system

your regular chemist wont get an alert to say your doctors has started sending your medication elsewhere so the first you hear about it is when you try and collect it.

im not posting this just because i am extremely annoyed my signature has been used without my consent and that it should not be on the old chemists files any more or that they have caused me a right load of hassle trying to sort their mess out but because im not the only person finding themselves in this position and some people may rely on medication to keep alive.

the doctors arnt at fault either they dont now you havnt requested a change of chemist they get your signature sent to them and assume its you that has given permission

a bit of a heads up post really with a touch of rant :-)

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web