View Single Post
Old 26-02-2016, 19:47   #149
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
Cashy, the referendum vote is an individual personal vote, not a political one. Therefore, in my opinion Graham Jones is just like the rest of us on this one - a purely personal choice. However, I hope he does not use his position to try and persuade others to follow his decision.
I too am somewhat confused though - he thinks we will be better off out of the EU but will vote to remain???????
Well yes, his vote I thought within the referendum should be private, as in going with his conscience if he actually has one, however that won't prevent him climbing the slippery ladder by fooling a few other voters will it?

As for using position, can we have a referendum on that? I will once again pluck a figure from the air, 95% of us would think he has got beyond his competent position and proves it in the Obbo'.

Whatever you do though don't consider anything I say to be of any use in this debate I KNOW NOTHING, as he will no doubt tell you if meet him, or disagree with him, by the way Graham, you still haven't shown us a link to your original 95% claim that we know nowt and aren't bothered about the E.U. even though I and others have asked for it.

If you have time to spare from your fence sitting could you finally show us your proof?
Less is offline   Reply With Quote