View Single Post
Old 05-04-2016, 13:35   #168
Lucysgirl

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
every single deal cameron makes to keep us in the EU can be turned back after the vote and more than likely will be

there is absolutely nothing preventing any deal been broken once a stay in result is made
That might have been the case when there were only a handful of members who mainly kow towed to the whims and wishes of Germany and France. When Major managed to get them to agree to opening up the membership we've had a better record of thwarting the big guns.
Other western European countries also have their benefit systems hijacked. From what I hear from my German cyberpal and also from foreign newsreels I think we have a very good chance of:
(1) closing the door to people who haven't got a job to come to.
(2) putting an end to sending large benefits abroad to support families in their own countries.

(3) I'm pretty sure that now mass migration is occurring and other member countries are now experiencing the same problems we have, they'll want some mechanism to curb them becoming multi cultural countries too. For this reason I think that they'll reinstate the old veto system which they removed because they were sick of us using it - but so that they can save face it will have a different name of course..

(4) For the same reason as (3), I think they'll introduce (a) time restrictions on failed job seeking migrants and (b) a four year rule, then you go home, for asylum seekers. Both categories, who up to now, have been able to use free legal means to prolong their stay.
Lucysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote