View Single Post
Old 05-04-2016, 23:18   #177
Guinness

Texas Holdem Poker Champion!
Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Lucygirl, am I just reading crap or is there something that I don't understand about your ramblings?
I'm not ducking for apples nor am I fishing for euro compliments, just put what you mean in simple sentences that I can understand, please.
You are not reading crap, you are reading obvuscation...

It's a time honoured Tory tradition to appear more knowledgable by posting alleged facts, figures and dodgy personal anecdotes without ever providing proof of content.

And if all else fails..chuck in a slice of racism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucysgirl View Post
we came back to England 1970 we couldn't believe the changes made in just a few years away from home. It seemed as if the then government had opened a flood gate & got rid of and replaced all the smiling Gracie Fields/Charlie Chester/George Formby type shop keepers and bus conductors - especially galling was newly installed foreign shop keepers charging an illegal price for a Milk Marketing Board bottle of milk and the foreign conductors not knowing what a bus terminus was.
Notwithstanding the fact that the government of the day invited these people to come because we had too many jobs and too few people..something her idealistic mate sorted less than 20 years later by destroying jobs in manufacturing, car making, ship building, coal mining and steelmaking, to name but a few, and destroying inherent lifestyles far more than adding a few pence to the price of a bottle of milk or being served by a 1940's filmstar lookalike..

Like I said....obvuscation...

Stay in...Bad

Get out....Good