Thread: Accy Vic
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2016, 20:37   #6
accyman
God Member

Re: Accy Vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
Don't know why I was so shocked this morning, after all the services AV provide have been steadily reduced over the last few years but the thought of the ones we have got left being taken away even if temporarily really got my back up!
government will use thsi as an example of us surviving without it and reduce it further

it should never have been reduced the way it has been and should still be a fully functioning A&E

government spent millions expanding blackburn queens park hospital expecting it to cater for accy and surrounding areas then demolished the A&E at blackburn royal infirmary so you now have ONE A&E covering the entire area of blackburn and Darwen and all of hyndburn plus whatever has to come from burnley that isnt covered in burnley

also from what i gather you cant have a baby at blackburn any more as the baby ward kept having to be shut down

seems to me we had far less cover than ever even before the tory lot got in power

i dont think a labour or tory government gives a stuff about the NHS they are both as bad as each other and is merely something they use to batter each other with at election time

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 06-04-2016 at 20:39.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote