View Single Post
Old 11-04-2016, 15:35   #200
Lucysgirl

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

Anyone looking at my face can see how disgruntled I am with the Government's Leaflet that dropped through the letterbox today.

Not one mention of Donald Tusk's amendment to "Free Movement" which has resulted in practically every European Thief, Pimp, Conman/conwoman and Murderer freely stepping onto British soil and then vanishing or playing hide and see with our police.

As the government promised an explanation of what the forthcoming Treaty could mean to us I expected an in depth document to arrive on my doorstep. What a disappointment!! I'm an adult, I want details not photographs. What Infant School Brain thought it would be a bright idea to spend £8million pounds on seven "pretty glossy pictures" with an additional cost of £1.5million to have them delivered? Tusk's memo specifically promised more control of our Borders, yet some simpleton brain thought it would be a good idea to hire the author of the "Janet and John" primary school books to outline generalities. There's no words to spell out whether or not we will be allowed to stop the miscreants before they get on, or even alight from the plane, train, ferry or their hired coaches. As we already fine lorry drivers £10K for each illegal, we should also expect coach and airplane companies to take more responsibility and to check whether their passengers carry original, unadulterated legal documentation. It's quite galling that whilst all countries have a problem with fleeing miscreants, it seems we are the only country that exports fugitives who have a ready supply of money stached away and can support themselves "legally" in their new host country.
Lucysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote