View Single Post
Old 12-04-2016, 08:49   #213
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morecambe Ex Pat View Post
I don't usually sign petitions but I made an exception in this case. I think the case is simple, if they put all the EU facts in a leaflet, by default, they would produce a propaganda document in favour of leaving.
All this scaremongering, that nobody will deal with our little tiny nation is just a tactic to frighten us into voting to stay in. Outside the EU, we would be masters of our own destiny although our leaders would be required to grow some, if we are to be a super power once more.
That is one of the problems. The politicians now have less work to do, seeing as many of the rules and regulations we live by are generated by the EU.
Leaving the EU would mean that they would have to pull their socks up and get down to unravelling the legislation that we have sleep walked into.

We do not have a natural leader in ANY of the political parties.
The other aspect to be considered is, those feeding us this bull shine are in the pay of the EU in one way or another, so they have a vested interest in us remaining.....They can never be relied on to give an unbiased view.

The government can spend 9 million on a leaflet, but the OUT campaign have their TOTAL budget capped at 7 million.
But the government see that as fair??
OUT,OUT,OUT!
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote