View Single Post
Old 22-04-2016, 18:37   #286
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucysgirl View Post
I want to weigh up all the pros and cons = what's good -v- what's bad. Where are your facts? All I've heard from you is a lot of sneering.
I know the trade unions mostly want to stay in because they confer with the other European unions which gives them a lot of clout. Hence we have maternity leave, the two year rule on contracts/sackings, shorter hours, etc.
On the other hand Scottish fishermen want out so that we can have our seas back again.
What facts do you require?
I have a whole interweb of facts, some pro, some saying no, IF I put a fact forward, (which isn't often) it's because I've made sure it's a fact, You put forward wandering prose with a hint of knowing where you are coming from, (usually we are all tired by the time we get through it).

Now you have been shown as what you are, so you attack, hoping that brains will be baffled.

I have no objection to you wanting to stay in, I do however find your wishing to divert us from real facts, tedious.

I want a good life for us all, unlike you, I can't see how it can be within the EU.

However I wouldn't stoop to this level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucysgirl View Post
I bet you're a bunch of laughs at the bar
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web