View Single Post
Old 22-04-2016, 18:57   #290
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucysgirl View Post
You're doing your usual "put down". I wasn't the first to throw a barb - you're the one who made the jibe about intelligence.

I asked for a debate about the points Cameron made which I copied and pasted. I don't have to look hard to find all the things I don't like about the EU but I'm NOT the type who wants to cut off my nose to spite my face. That's why I'm trying to consider ALL angles and not just the ones I know about such as free movement which was one of the points in the copy & paste list.

BTW wandering off the EU - does anyone know if the 1947 Act that Atlee's Labour government introduced in 1947 has been annulled? It's the one that states all Commonwealth citizens are now considered UK citizens and have a right to come and live and work in the UK.
Oh no please, this is NOT the usual put down, this is you trying your best to keep your argument going.

Look through your posts you haven't asked for anything, you just put forward your idea of a view again and again and again, then when that doesn't work you introduce 1.5 Billion or some other obscure none relevant fact.

Any-time you wish for a proper argument put forward something worthwhile, there are on site far more people and most of them can run rings around you with facts.

Myself? I'm tired and fed up with you, only because, you tried to get personal, a sure sign you know nowt'.

Oh and try to keep it short and to the point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucysgirl View Post
BTW wandering off the EU - does anyone know if the 1947 Act that Atlee's Labour government introduced in 1947 has been annulled? It's the one that states all Commonwealth citizens are now considered UK citizens and have a right to come and live and work in the UK.
Yep you did it again.

Last edited by Less; 22-04-2016 at 19:03.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote