View Single Post
Old 22-04-2016, 22:07   #315
Guinness

Texas Holdem Poker Champion!
Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucysgirl View Post
Maybe you haven't been listening to UK media discussions about how awful it would be if Donald Trump got into power. Some Americans might think we were poking our noses into their business.
Wow! Are you seriously equating redtop reporting which lampoons a complete and utter moron with a scripted speech threatening the population of this country from the alleged leader of the free world??

Quote:
Question: If we leave the EU how much extra documentation will exporters/importers incur and what would be the extra costs?
Since you are being spurious…Let me pose an equally pointless question: How much extra paper and printing ink will be needed for this documentation? How many staples and paper clips? Will these items be produced in this country, and if so will this extra documentation create jobs?? Or will we need to create some kind of trade deal (see what I did there?)??? Will this paper be recycled? Will this increase the value of recycled paper and will this have a knock on effect in reducing my council tax because I recycle my paper?? Will the increased jobs create more tax and a richer country??.......etc….etc…etc…
Nonsensical questions are simple to create
Quote:
I want to weigh up all the pros and cons = what's good -v- what's bad. Where are your facts?
Try looking at post 135 on this thread….long before you deigned us with your thoughts