View Single Post
Old 15-05-2016, 17:54   #103
choirboy
Senior Member+

Re: Playoff Leg 1 - Away at Wimbledon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraine View Post
[B]On further reflection. I stand by my observations about the criticism aimed at Sean Mac. So much negative comment is not necessary and not helpful IMHO. I am sure that some of the players may read what we post and I do think it could strain their relationship with us the 'Supporters'. Call me naive if you wish but I am a firm believer in PRAISE.
Oh dear, Bob, I can't believe you are joining Accy Mad on the wet nursing ward staff.There is such a thing as support on the pitch and support on social media and there is absolutely no need for us to curb any negative comments on here in case we just might upset the feelings of any of our "little darlings". Get real, mate. By the way, I see no suggestion anywhere on here or on fishy that Fosu is carrying a knock, so is it something you and Accy Mad dreamed up to suit your agenda? By the way, I have no problem if Coley dropped Fosu for tactical reasons, but just can't see any point in picking an obvious passenger in his place!8/[/QUOTE]

Mike..... in response..........
1) I am not 'Wet Nursing' any player, least of all Sean Mac! I have clearly pointed out that I think he is our least effective player out of those who have been picked regularly this season!
2) I have not asked or suggested or demanded that any posters on this forum 'Curb' their criticism but that they balance it with some positive comments occasionally!
3) The only 'Little darlings' that I have in my life number THREE, one of whom I am married to and the other two are my daughters!
4) I did not 'Dream Up' any story about young Fosu having an injury. I was only repeating what I was hearing from several supporters on the terraces as we walked onto the Wombles ground.
5) I don't even know who AccyMad is so I doubt that we 'Dreamed Up' anything!
6) I don't have any kind of an 'Agenda' regarding Sean Mac or indeed any other player....
.....If I do have an 'Agenda' it is to support Accrington Stanley as positively and actively as I can which includes all of the playing staff whoever is selected on any given match day! I would be just the same if were being relegated!
ON STANLEY ON
choirboy is offline   Reply With Quote