View Single Post
Old 17-05-2016, 15:39   #421
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowSix View Post
Don't be so bloody stupid!
Of course I don't support rapists and murderers, you suggestion so is damn insulting!

The EHCR has nowt to do with keeping scum like that in this country, our government and security forces are well able to do whats required to get rid of them.

I have just said that I consider my kids rights that have been given to them by Europe.
That's not ALL that is for consideration, just part of it.

What happens if we leave, will all this that your saying suddenly come true?
Will it heck as like, will the magna carta etc be given more subsistence than it already has? Or will it continue to just be a legacy thing that we no longer apply as much.

As I have said - I do not know all the details that should enable me to make a choice, because I cannot see them with verification of accuracy, of being current and knowing what will happen once we do leave.

I have a feeling that if we do, not a lot will happen before I'm dead, pollytiks do not work that fast.

Don't bother replying if all you can do is come out with stupid comments that cannot be quantified with accurate visible facts I can read to aid me making a decision.

You want to vote out then vote out, some of us consider what the future could be like if the UK government was allowed to remove some of what european laws have given us.
There is a good side to europe you know.
From what you say and the way you say it I take it that a logical discussion is, unfortunately out of the question?
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web