View Single Post
Old 17-05-2016, 18:54   #432
RainbowSix

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

Margaret, you make my point exactly:
Quote:
As for facts as to what will happen if we leave....let me assure you that NO ONE KNOWS.
definitive facts are not available because it has not been done before....there is only conjecture assumptions and plain guesses.
Your all harping on that brexit will mean that we do not have immigration problems, that rapists and murderes, child molesters etc. will be a thing of the past if we leave.

You're guessing, your also wrong. (They will still be here and still come).

But thats absolutly not true is is, as you say we do not know, we also will not be able to simply chuck them out.

What about the rights that we have because of Europe? the disability discrimination? the race discrimination issues etc that are protected by European laws?

Think about what the politicians are telling us? I'm not going to search for it but I'm pretty sure that we could find another thread where you or others are calling them all liars, that they are dishonest and not to be believed. So why would we listen to them?

I listened to the clip where an economist did the maths and said that by 2030 we would have paid off our national debt for being out, the current debate on CH4 where being out would be fairer in that everyone no matter where they come from face the same border bureaucracy and checks. All good, but what about the European laws that force us to make our products safer? the European laws that mean that our products must meet EMC standards, so that they do not interfere with other things? CE certifications that are designed to make our childrens toys safe? simple yes - but they are good things born out of European laws..

So as Less puts it so well, using terms like saying that someone agrees with keeping murders and rapists in this country just because they are undecided or want to stay in - is wrong.

(And imo this makes a change for Less to have reasoned comment - lol)

We simply do not have such a closed mind on what Brexit means and are considering lots of other issues than immigration (which is actually a very small part of it).

But you keep your vitriol up, it will only make people like me vote to stay in just because we know it will p1$$ you off

Have a nice day, I cant pass it to you so I'll eat your share of this ice cream...yum yum
RainbowSix is offline   Reply With Quote