View Single Post
Old 17-05-2016, 19:21   #434
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

So you think I made your point....I did not make your point. You were asking for firm facts....THERE AREN'T ANY. Get over it. don't expect other people to find out information for you. Go out and seek it for yourself.....do a bit of reasoning.....do some working out.

It has already been pointed out to you that ECHR existed(in some form or another) long before we became members of the common market......and whatever happens, it will not disappear.
You consider that I am wrong about the migration that will come if we stay in the EU.....I hope I am wrong....for your children's sake.
I DO know that leaving the EU is not only about migration....and if you have read through this thread you will know that.
That you feel my responses are vitriolic says more about you than it does about me.....and it won't irritate me( though you use different terminology).

As for me calling politicians liars......yes, and I will continue to do so until they prove that they are telling me the truth(i won't hold my breath waiting).
I am not believing them....I am seeking out information for myself...not swallowing whole what they want me to believe. They have ulterior motives and none of them will benefit me...or you.
And who is this 'we' you are talking about? My mind is made up....but only after careful consideration of many issues......so yes, right now my mind is closed.

I am quite resigned to the fact that many of the electorate will put their cross in the box that keeps us in a sclerotic corrupt organisation....an organisation which has very little will to reform......and I will be very very surprised if anything changes.
enjoy your ice cream.....I am pleased to let you have my share....i can't eat it and it is better on your waist line than mine.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote