View Single Post
Old 17-05-2016, 19:52   #435
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowSix View Post
Margaret, you make my point exactly:

Your all harping on that brexit will mean that we do not have immigration problems, that rapists and murderes, child molesters etc. will be a thing of the past if we leave.

You're guessing, your also wrong. (They will still be here and still come).

But thats absolutly not true is is, as you say we do not know, we also will not be able to simply chuck them out.
Of course the murderers and child molesters will not be a thing of the past...That wasn't what was being said.(and I think you know this)

We would though, be able to control our borders. We would be able to say who comes in and who does not. We would be able to impose restrictions on those who were undesirable or detrimental to the country. Currently if these undesirables have an EU passport they can come here
And of course those who are already here could not be forced to leave.

If you look back through this thread you will see that I have mentioned many issues other than migration.....but it is uncontrolled migration that worries most people.
I have mentioned the undemocratic way in which the EU operates, business rules and regulations which tie up small businesses(the large ones break through these)....I have mentioned agriculture and the unfair nature of quotas.....many more things than migration.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote