View Single Post
Old 13-06-2016, 19:06   #1
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

KFC Yes I admit it

What is it I admit?

I admit to calling in there tonight,

a mistake I admit, it has been called sommet rotten on here for service, quality and on religious grounds (everything supposed to be halal).

Anyway I fancied some chicken, some cooked chicken so I thought I'd risk trying there rather than the Blackburn Rd crap.

Being a pedestrian I had to walk all the way to the back, when I got there and entered the building I was met by, well nowt much.

PLEASE EXCUSE ME, only my deep fat frier has just reached it's temperature to cook the same ingredients with 50% left over for the same price as I was prepared to pay.

I called in next door to Lidl bought them, all I have to do is boil them in oil!

However back to KFC

I walked in, there were two customers and from what I could see, five staff, anyone that knows the idea of staff behind a counter know that they are meant to serve (i.e. throughput) sorry Less you are wrong, it seems three were busy cooking for two customers, one was ignoring me because he was already serving the two customers and the other one in a none regulation woolly hat (which looked filthy) was trying to placate his girl friend who was busy abusing him on her mobile 'phone.

As I said, I left, I've got twice the deal from Lidl, all I needed to do was bring it home and type this whilst I waited for it to cook.

Where's the ketchup?
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web