View Single Post
Old 20-06-2016, 21:20   #50
Exile on Spencer St
Senior Member+
Exile on Spencer St's Avatar

Re: Clayton End development?

Look on Hyndburn BC website, usually under Your Council - Cabinet & Committees - Planning Cttee, or something along those lines.
The officer's report recommends approval.

Last edited by Exile on Spencer St; 20-06-2016 at 21:24.
Exile on Spencer St is online now   Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.07392 seconds with 11 queries