View Single Post
Old 29-06-2016, 12:15   #946
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
I find it quite amazing that there are over 17 million racists in the country which is what there are if this type of propaganda is to be believed. We all have a certain amount of prejudice against our fellow man not all of whom are immigrants or potential immigrants. That doesn't mean all that voted leave did it for racial reasons, so it's about time those that wanted to stay stopped spouting this little snippet and joined with the rest with a determined effort to work together and ensure that we all benefit from the outcome.

Had the vote been to stay, I hope I would now be prepared to accept whatever fate held for us within the Union.
Much of the doom and gloom being peddled by those sour bad losers will be a self fulfilling prophecy......except that No, it isn't the value of sterling has risen, the FTSE is back at the level it was in February......and many businesses are saying the there has been no change in their customer base.

Losing the triple A rating was bound to happen, but the credit rating agency Standard and Poor have been wrong in the past about the economic growth of this country.....and of course we are not out of the woods, but I can see sunshine through the trees.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web